KSCPA Professional Development provides high-quality programs to ensure life-long learning for members and non-members.
Why Professional Development with the KSCPA?
REPUTATION. KNOWLEDGE. VARIETY.
The KSCPA is the Kansas Board of Accountancy’s preferred provider for CPE. CPE is the reason the KSCPA initially developed its professional development programs. Through the years, professional development programs and leadership events have grown (and continue to grow) to meet the needs of all segments of our membership.
The KSCPA offers professional development through a variety of delivery mechanisms
- Live seminars
- Live courses
- Live conferences
- Luncheon “conversations”
- Video conferencing
- Self study
- On-line self study
- Leadership programs for
Places to go from here:
- Conferences & Courses Search and register for programs or events by date, location, or topic area.
- Online Live Learning Discover new information live online.
- Online Self Study Learn at your own pace with our online self study courses.
- Alternative CPE Search and register for alternatives to the traditional on-site CPE course.
- Course Administrators Volunteer to help the KSCPA with programs and events throughout the year by signing up to become an course administrator.
- CPE & Ethics Regulations Regulations implemented by the Kansas Board of Accountancy.
- KSCPA Policies Before your register, be sure to learn about KSCPA’s registration policies.