Ready to gain momentum as a leader in a way that’s empowering and exciting?
The KSCPA’s Lead to the Future leadership program offers a mixed format of virtual and live session ‘waves’ to accommodate accounting professionals’ busy schedules. You will join the program's elite network of leaders, make lasting connections, and experience top-notch leadership training!
Lead to the Future
- Create your leadership blueprint.
- Learn to lead fast and fearlessly.
- Manage change and your team effectively.
- Prepare for the future in these evolving times.
- Find purpose and have fun.
- Member in good standing of the Kansas Society of CPAs.
- CPA (preferred).
- In a supervisory role (below partner or owner).
- Demonstrate potential for continual leadership within the organization, profession, and community.
- Mix of virtual and in-person leadership training sessions.
- Live advocacy leadership session in Topeka.
- CPE credits & support between sessions.
- Learning that drives you to think broader and lead into the future.
L2F Graduates Lead Their Teams + The Profession.
L2F Can Lead to Further Opportunities.