Providing audit and attestation services can open the door for professional liability claims. Learn how to recognize and avoid liability exposures ...
6/1/2022 12:00pm - 1:00pm | Online | AICPA
Members: $159.00, Non-members: $199.00
CPE Categories: Ethics (4 CPE)
Financial vigilance pays dividends
Every financial decision has associated risks. Join this webcast to learn:
- How professional liability issues can arise when offering audit and attestation services
- Best practices to assess professional liability
In addition to earning CPE credits, CNA policyholders may earn up to a 10% premium credit for three consecutive years on their AICPA Professional Liability Insurance policy. Please consult your agent for further details regarding eligibility.
Instructor: Sarah Ference,Jennifer Elder,Nick Magone,Howard Fine
@ CPAs and CGMA designation holders
-@ Auditors and attestation service providers
-@ accounting and finance professionals
-@ legal personnel
'- Recognize how to assess the professional liability risks of new and existing clients and services in relation to the firm’s risk tolerance.
- Identify claim data by area of practice and understand implications for the firm.
- Identify how risk changes as a result of new information, client action (or inaction,) or other events that arise during an attest or consulting engagement.
- Gain strategies to respond to changes in risk to help maintain alignment with the firm's risk appetite.
@ Claim data of the AICPA Professional Liability Insurance Program
-@ Practice management and firm culture
-@ client and engagement process
-@ client and engagement continuance and termination
-@ data security
-@ audit and attest services
- risk management issues that arise during consultancy, planning, and Fieldwork
-@ Addressing hiccups
-@ binding documentation
© Copyright 2022 KSCPA | All Rights Reserved